Daria Bulavina (October 12, 1988 Moscow) — a Russian photographer, photography teacher, a member of the International Union of Creative Youth (Youth Association Union of Russian Artists). At the moment she is studying at the Moscow State University named after M.V.Lomonosov, on the Philological Faculty. She also studied in the University of Marburg, Germany. Daria Bulavina knows several foreign languages (German, English, Spanish, Polish)
Daria became interested in photography at the age of 18. When studying in the University of Marburg, she attended portray photography history seminars and gained photo experience outside former USSR (in Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy).
- Personal exhibition, Marburg, 2009
- Photo exhibition, Moscow, 2009
- Personal exhibition, Moscow, 2009
- The exhibition of the Union of Russian Artists, (Russia, Moscow, January 2010
- Personal exhibition, Moscow, 2010
-Daria Bulavina teaches the Bases of Photography in the Phisical-Technological College;
- She has also founded her own photography school named “Dark Room School”.
- Daria has published also the students’ book “The Bases of the Digital Photo” part 1 (2009) and part 2 (2010)